Official Publication of the Utah Medical Association
Utah Physician is the premier trade journal for physicians and other medical professionals in Utah. As the official publication of the Utah Medical Association since 1953, Utah Physician reflects the industry’s highest standards and reinforces the organization’s sterling professional image.
Utah Physician offers clear, sophisticated, and up-to-date information about health care strategies, issues, and regulations that readers can apply immediately in their own institutions.
With articles written by the most authoritative physician leaders and consultants in the field, Utah Physician covers a broad range of subjects. Regular topics include:
• Electronic Medical Records
• Payment Issues (Insurers, Liability)
• National Politics from the American Medical Association
• Health Care Reform
• Charitable, Free Care
• International Medical Outreach
• Fitness Advocacy
• HIPAA Requirements
• Adding Value to Client Services
• State Legislation and Policy Making
• Advancements in Technology
• UMA Events, Training and Networking Opportunities
• Annual Conference Coverage
• Medical Education / CME
The bi-monthly issues are as follows: January/February, March/April, May/June, July/August, September/October, November/December. Mailed out, the first week of the first month of the issue
Closing Date: 15th of every month prior to publication.
(Example: March/April issue closing date is February 15)
Non File-Ready: 20th of the month prior to publication.
File-Ready: 25th of the month prior to publication.
Note: All dates falling on weekends will be moved to the following Monday.